Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's No Joke: How This Entrepreneur Plans to Lead a Healthy Lifestyle with Help from Ruckus


As an entrepreneur, I only know two speeds:  stop and go.


Unfortunately, one of the things I stopped when I started building my latest dream and venture, Think Big Partners, was exercising on a regular basis.  Regular exercise, I know, is a good thing.  But it's the one thing that I've always seemed to put at the very bottom of my list.


But can you blame me? Between countless meetings, gaining new customers, playing with new ideas, and spending time with my family, exercise just hasn't fit into my everyday routine.  And with that, I've quite frankly been a fool.


So, with that in mind, I am going to take the month of April, on April Fool's Day, to admit that I've been a fool when it comes to fitness.  I am going to take on a brand new attitude toward exercise and start getting back into shape.


I know that many other entrepreneurs are in the same boat.  They're passionate and committed to their dreams, but struggle finding time for exercise and engaging in a healthy lifestyle.  So, I'm challenging to join me in my next venture in building an exercise regimen that works for entrepreneurs just like me.


From April 1st until April 30th, I am going to beef up my exercise regimen in preparation for an event in St. Louis known as Ruckus.  For a little extra motivation and inspiration, I'm inviting my family as well as a few of my coworkers to join me in preparation for Ruckus on May 5th.  The Ruckus race will allow me to spend both time with my family and also spend time with myself exercising.  It's really the best of both worlds.


With that, I'm challenging other entrepreneurs to join me in the month of April to "startup your fitness". That means it's time to put yourself first and get committed to your exercise plan.


Don't be a foolish entrepreneur any longer.  It's time to think big, work out and join me in the start of a better entrepreneurial lifestyle.  Are you ready to Startup Your Fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment