Thursday, April 12, 2012

What Triggers My Workout Plan? Hope!


I need to make time for the gym!

Life on the entrepreneurial road...sometimes less traveled, often less exercised.

Being an entrepreneur means a lot of things. Between goals, deadlines, stresses of building your company, managing employees and finding some type of work-life balance, it often means hitting the road to attend meetings and conferences.

I recently attended InvestMidwest in St Louis. This is a great event for entrepreneurs, startup companies, service providers, community leaders and investors, all hoping to connect.

The downfall of being on the road is that exercise seems to be sacrificed in the name of big business dinners, cocktail-driven networking meetings and late-night hotel office time.

I am on day 9 of my April Fool's fitness revelation/realization, also known as the Think Big Fitness Challenge. The realization was that I am out of shape, like many other startup entrepreneurs that forget to make time for the gym.

Hmmm..haven't found time for the gym yet. Not good.

I need to rethink my workout strategy of hope and start thinking in terms of a workout plan.

I need to remove the mental obstacles and find a way to accomplish my goal. And finish on top.

Stay tuned. 

Follow me on Twitter! @ThinkBigKC

No comments:

Post a Comment